Conditions of Use
The use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions of use as set out below:
- The information on this site is intended to provide the user with general information about SHA, its products and services.
- The information is not meant as financial advice nor legal advice and should not be relied upon for these purposes.
- The information on this site is provided without any representation or warranty whatsoever, whether expressed or implied, and SHA disclaims any liability to the user.
- SHA makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, functionality, fitness for purpose in connection with this site and disclaims all liability in this regard.
- SHA does not warrant that the site will be error-free.
Contact us today
Please give us your feedback
Reasons to insure with us
TOP 100 FINANCIAL MAIL COMPANIES
We are proud of our long standing association with majority of the top companies listed on the JSE
Our product range is geared up to protect the SME all the way up to the mega-corporate organisation
We employ a large team of specialists in our claims area, many of whom have legal qualifications or are admitted attorneys. This assures that our clients always get the most professional casualty claims service.
After 30 years we've seen most risks and our team of experienced underwriters are well positioned to tailor-make niche insurance solutions for any sized business across a diverse range of industries